WINDOW TINT STANDARDS
Window tint standards vary state to state - country to country. For example in Washington State, the fronts windows of an SUV can only have a maximum of 35% tint. In Canada it is only allowed to tint the back window of cars. There are lots of rules and exceptions and we can help you to navigate them all! For some instant answers on WA state tint laws download this brochure from the WSP!
- Driver & Passenger Doors Only $113.00
- 2 Door Coupe $210.00
- 4 Door Sedan $234.00
- 4 Door SUV/Wagon $256.00
- Call, email or visit our showroom to make an appointment (360-734-7617) We are open Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Be ready with the year make and model of the vehicle you would like tinted.
- On the day of the appointment make sure you have removed anything you may need from your vehicle for the next couple of hours (ie kids, pets, wallet, jacket etc).
- Relax in our waiting room, enjoy complimentary coffee and read a book, have a friend pick you up or, arrange with us for a ride (within the Bellingham city limits).
- In a few hours your vehicle will be done! Typically driver and passenger windows only take an hour, whole cars or SUV's take around 4-5 hours.
- Pick up your vehicle and pay. We accept cash, check and all major credit cards.
- It is recommended that you don't roll down your windows for up to 5 days (less time in the Summer) the glue on the tint needs time to cure. Rolling down your windows before this time period may damage your tint or cause it to slip.
- Protects Car interior from fading and cracking
- A reduction in solar heat by rejecting up to 55% of energy
- Up to 99% ultraviolet protection
- Added privacy for you and your valuables
- Reduces glare for safer driving
- The limited fragmentation of shattered glass
- Color-stable film that never turns purple
- Absolutely no unsightly bubbling or peeling
- Compatible with factory tints
- Durable scratch-resistant surfaces
HOW TO GET STARTED
If you are ready to have window tint installed on your vehicle:
BENEFITS AND FEATURES OF WINDOW TINT
Protects your Car-